DocumentationUp one level
Documentations about KerMeta. Most of these documents are available in various formats here and as Eclipse help directly into your eclipse environment.
- User documentation
- Documentation for Kermeta users (including the reference manual)
- Developer documentations
- Some documents for people developping Kermeta or trying to integrate Kermeta with something else.
- Frequently asked questions
- Articles and Papers
- Kermeta has been used to write several papers (about Kermeta or how to use Kermeta). This list is maintained manually (in order to make sure that hte pdf is accessible), so, if you know a paper to be refered here, please contact us (with the user mailing list).
- Tutorials and courses
- This section hold the tutorials for kermeta. It also gather the lessons written with Kermeta.
- Kermeta language Memento
- Short guide of some of the most common concepts and syntax elements of Kermeta language